Sunday, January 8, 2012

Christmas in Vienna - Part 6 - The Trip Home


There's so much more I could write about of what we saw and did in Vienna ...but I think I'll close with these pics from the trip home. These are from the train station in Vienna that was still festive looking even though it was the 28th
The "Rail Jet" is a fast train that makes few stops
I love the snazzy red color of these trains!
We arrived early as we were determined not to miss it THIS time
We were on the platform early with our luggage
Here's the conductor coming down to check our tickets. I was ready...
I had misplaced our tickets once during the first half of our trip and had to search through my bags for a few seconds. I had seen Billy turn pale, sweat bullets and practically keel over - I didn't want a repeat of that

The first job when we got back home was to take a walk in a wintery mix of snow, rain and icy stuff to take our glass to the recycling station.
It was a "back to reality" moment. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment