Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Riding to Work in the Rain




Billy rides to work on his bike in Burhausen no matter what the weather.  He has a rain suit that makes him look like a Druid. It's been raining here for a couple of days...yuck. It's a bit cold too. We are wondering what its going to be like in January. We live a bit away from town though we were originally assigned an apartment downtown near the restaurants and markets. After this spell of rain, I'm wordering how nice it would be to be able to just go downstairs, walk a block or less and sit at a cafe for a cup of coffee!  We love our little place, but as the weather changes we may have more trouble getting around.  I'm sure we will figure out our new climate!  After all, there are plenty of people that have done this all their lives here!...I guess we will just look around and take our cues from the new friends we've met and our current neighbors.
I'll post it as I learn it...

1 comment: