Friday, August 19, 2011

I never thought I would enjoy a foreign country.  I was happy in my own little world in the Chattanooga area and there is nothing outside that could add to my joy of living.  Having said that....I have to eat my own words.  Here is a perfect example.  You will see areas of beautiful flowers from time to time with a sign like this. You can pull up to these gardens and cut your own flowers and deposit the money as you leave.  All of this is on the honor system!!  No thugs going around destroying the hard work that somebody has put into the plots of land.  It is a refreshing site.  Also, I feel totally safe walking the streets at night.  I found that it is almost impossible to purchase a gun.  Crime is almost nothing!!  Burghausen is a small slice of heaven!!  I wish other people could experience this feeling and take it back to the states with them.  What an improvement in the quality of life everybody could have.   
Billy

1 comment: